Midway Baptist Youth Ministry is centered on the teaching of God’s Word and the discipling of believers. We love to have a good time, but we are serious about growing in Christ individually and as a unified group. Our vision is to be disciples who make disciples, evangelizing in the schools where God has placed us, fellowship with other believers, and to live out the Word of God. As a youth pastor, I desire for every student to grow in their walk with Christ and to live out every discipline that has been mentioned.
- 9:15am – Pre-Sunday School Gathering in Youth Room in Gym
- 9:30am – Sunday School Begins in Upstairs in Gym(Boys Teachers: Bryan McAlister & Brian Russell, Girls Teachers: Stephanie Cooper and Leslie Russell)
- 10:30am – Church Begins
- 5:00pm – Bible Drills (Bible Drill leaders: Danielle McAlister & Brandi Higginbotham)
- 5:00pm – Bible Study (Lee Higginbotham)
- 6:00pm – Church Begins
- 5:00pm – Fellowship/Game Time
- 6:00pm – Youth Worship Service
Youth are encouraged to join Midway’s Youth Band App while Youth Parents are encouraged to join Midway’s Youth Parent’s Group Me App. Announcements are often sent out through this medium. If you haven’t joined either of these apps then please get with me. Also
Digital Sunday School Book
We are so happy to have in-person Sunday School back at Midway Baptist Church. We are making it easy for you to access your Sunday School book. You are able to now download your book to your mobile device. You will not only have your weekly lesson, but also a daily devotion right at your fingertips. To download, click on the book image and save the file to your phone, tablet, or computer. We hope to see you Sunday!