Midway Baptist Youth Ministry is centered on the teaching of God’s Word and the discipling of believers. We love to have a good time, but we are serious about growing in Christ individually and as a unified group. Our vision is to be disciples who make disciples, evangelizing in the schools where God has placed us, fellowship with other believers, and to live out the Word of God. As a youth pastor, I desire for every student to grow in their walk with Christ and to live out every discipline that has been mentioned.
- 9:00am – Pre-Sunday School Gathering in Youth Room in Gym
- 9:15am – Sunday School Begins in Upstairs in Gym
- 10-12 grade boys teachers: Bryan McAlister & Brian Russell,
- 10-12 grade girls teachers: Stephanie Cooper and Leslie Russell
- 7 – 9 grade boys teachers: Trey Chaudron & Andrew McMillian
- 7 – 9 grade girls teachers: Danielle McAlister & Brandi Higginbotham
- 10:15am – Church Begins
- 4:00pm – Sunday afternoon Bible Study
- 5:00pm – Fellowship/Game Time
- 6:00pm – Youth Worship Service
Youth are encouraged to join Midway’s Youth Band App while Youth Parents are encouraged to join Midway’s Youth Parent’s Group Me App. Announcements are often sent out through this medium. If you haven’t joined either of these apps then please get with me. Also
Midway Youth Ministry will conduct a Youth Scavenger Hunt on Wednesday, October 27th at 6pm. Come early for a meal in the fellowship hall. We will also have snacks. Teams will be broken up into groups of 4-5 with an adult driver. We hope you will join us!
Friday Night 5th Quarter
With games being moved to Thursday night on October 28th, come join us for a 5th Quarter on the 29th from 7:30 – 10pm. Participate in an X-Box Madden Tournament on the Projector in the Fellowship Hall. Enjoy a game of basketball, volleyball, spikeball, etc. We’ll provide the games, music, snacks and fun, all we need is you! Bring a friend!