PSALMS 107: 1-9
1. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.
2. Has the Lord redeemed you? Then speak out! Tell others he has redeemed you from your enemies.
3. For he has gathered the exiles from many lands, from east and west, from north and south.
4. Some wandered in the wilderness, lost and homeless.
5. Hungry and thirsty, they nearly died.
6. "Lord, help!" they cried in their trouble, and he rescued them from their distress.
7. He led them straight to safety, to a city where they could live.
8. Let them praise the Lord for his great love and for the wonderful things he has done for them.
9. For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.