Colossians 3: 12-17
12. Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.
13. Make allowance for each other's faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others.
14. Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony.
15. And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful.
16. Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill our lives. Teach and counsel each other with all the wisdom he gives. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts.
17. And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.